First Announcement & Call For Papers
The objective of the conference is to provide a forum for researchers to exchange research results and information in tourism, and to facilitate the sharing experiences and the building of network among tourism practitioners and policy makers for further collaboration in research and networking of tourism worldwide, in order to promote sustainable tourism in the millennial era through various forms of tourism.
We invite call papers for the following themes:
- Tourism Trends in the Millennial Era.
- Promoting Sustainable Tourism in the Millennial Era.
- Digital Tourism.
- Opportunity and Challenge of Community based Tourism.
- Sustainable Tourism in Various Types of Tourism Development.
- Sustainable Tourism Destination Management.
- Sustainable Island Tourism.
- Rural or Village Tourism.
- Wellness Tourism.
- Gastronomy Tourism.
- Spiritual Tourism.
- Nomadic Tourism.
- MICE, Sport, and Festival Tourism.
- Cultural and Heritage Tourism.
- Consumer Behavior in Tourism.
- Tourism Policy, Planning, and Development.
- Crisis and Disaster Management for Tourism.
- Tourism and Climate Change.
- Creative Tourism.
- Homestay in the Millennial Era.
- Tourism Promotion and Communication in the Millennial Era.
Dr. Arief Yahya
Tourism Minister of Republic of Indonesia
Dr. Chris Bottrill
Chairman of PATA Board Member
Professor Noel Scot
Professor and Deputy Director, Griffith Institute for Tourism at Griffith University
Professor Xu Honggang
Professor at Sun Yat Sen University and vice Chairman of China Tourism Geography Commission
Associate Vice President of Agoda Partner Services South-East Asia, Middle East, India, Africa & Indian Ocean
Prof. Dr. I Komang Gede Bendesa
Professor at Udayana University, Indonesia
|Early Birds (Up to – 18 September 2018)||
|IDR 1.000.000||IDR 1.500.000|
IDR 1.500.000 or USD 115
IDR 2.000.000 or USD 155
IDR 1.300.000 or USD 100
IDR 1.600.000 or USD 125
|Student Participant||IDR. 500.000||
Bank Name : BNI Renon
Account Holder : A.A.P. Agung Suryawan W.
Account No. : 0106841434
Swift Code : BNINIDJARNN
*The Payment is non-refundable
*Fill payment confirmation form via your account