First Announcement & Call For Papers
The objective of the conference is to provide a forum for researchers to exchange research results and information in tourism, and to facilitate the sharing experiences and the building of network among tourism practitioners and policy makers for further collaboration in research and networking of tourism worldwide, in order to promote sustainable tourism in the millennial era through various forms of tourism. This conference will be held as Online Conference (via Zoom Meeting).
We invite call papers for the following themes:
1. Creative Industries of Tourism
- Tourism Advertising
- Tourism and Architecture
- Tourism and Art
- Handicrafts in Tourism
- Tourism Design
- Fashion film and Tourism
- Music Tourism
- Performing arts and Tourism
- Publishing and Tourism
- Tourism industries and hospitality
2. Creative Cities of Tourism
- Digital Tourism.
- Tourism Accommodation in the Millennial Era.
- Tourism Promotion and Communication in the Millennial Era.
- Tourism Trends in the Millennial Era.
- Promoting Sustainable Tourism in the Millennial Era.
- Heritage and Creative Tourism
- Smart Tourism
- Smart City in Tourism
3. Tourism Policy, Planning, and Development in Creative Tourism
- Sustainable Tourism Development.
- Community Participation in Tourism Development.
- Impacts of Tourism Development to Local People.
- Role of Tourism Sector on MDGs.
- Tourism Carrying Capacity Supporting Sustainable Tourism.
4. Challenge in Innovating in Creative Tourism Products
- Opportunity and Challenge of Community Based Tourism.
- Co-production Tourism Products.
- Crisis and Disaster Management for Tourism.
- Tourism and Climate Change.
5. Tourism and Hospitality Marketing of Creative Tourism
- Marketing Strategy of Community Based Tourism.
- Social Media Marketing of Tourism.
- Tourism Brand to Boost Destination Awareness.
- Societal Marketing.
6. Alternative Tourism and Creative Economy
- Spiritual Tourism.
- Nomadic Tourism.
- Agro tourism.
- Rural or Village Tourism.
- Wellness Tourism.
- Gastronomy Tourism.
- MICE, Sport, and Festival Tourism
- Cultural and Heritage Tourism.
Mr. Wishnutama Kusubandio
Minister of Tourism and Creative Economy Republic of Indonesia
Prof. Tjokorda Oka Artha Ardana Sukawati
Vice Governor of Bali Province, Indonesia
Prof. Greg Richards
University of Tilburg, Netherlands
“The Role of Creativity in Challenging Times”
Prof. Noel B. Salazar
University of Leuven, Belgium
“Which Future(s) for Tourism After the Coronavirus Pandemic?”
Dr. Saurabh Kumar Dixit
North – Eastern Hill University, India
“Marketing Destinations through Food Tourism”
Mr. Nanda Gazali
CEO and Founder Mindimedia Indonesia
“Digital Marketing as a Tool to Generate Sales in Tourism Industries”
Prof. I Gde Pitana
Udayana University, Bali – Indonesia
“STAYCATION, a New Tribe in Pandemic-torn-tourism and The Strategy to Capture”
|Types||Fees (include e-certificate)|
|Domestic Presenter||IDR 200.000|
|International Presenter||USD 15|
|Domestic Participant||IDR 100.000|
|International Participant||USD 10|
Article published in online proceeding pay extra: IDR 150.000 or USD 10
Selected article published in E-Journal of Tourism pay extra: IDR 1.500.000 or USD 100
Bank Name : Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) Renon
Account Holder : Anak Agung Putu Agung Suryawan Wiranatha
Account No. : 0106841434
Swift Code : BNINIDJARNN
*The Payment is non-refundable
*Fill payment confirmation form via your account