Objective and Conference Themes
World has been suffering from the Covid-19 pandemic for about two years, but still unknown when it will end. Tourism sector is one of the worst affected sectors. There are many challenges on how tourism will be in the near future. The objective of the conference is to provide a forum for researchers to exchange research results and information in tourism, and to facilitate the sharing experiences and the building of network among tourism practitioners and policy makers for further collaboration in research and networking of tourism worldwide, in order to promote appropriate paradigm of tourism in the new era towards sustainable tourism. This conference will be held as Online Conference (via Zoom Meeting).
The conference will discuss the following themes:
1. Tourism in the New Era of Covid-19 and Post Covid-19
- Tourism Industry Resilience in the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Survival Strategy of Tourism in the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Crisis and Disaster Management in Tourism in the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Government Role in Tourism Crisis in the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Health and Safety in Tourism in the New Era.
- Tourism Accommodations in the New Era.
- Tourism Attractions in the New Era
- Human Resources in Tourism Industry in the New Era.
- Tourism Trends in the New Era.
- Tourism Industry Competitiveness in the New Era.
- Promoting Sustainable Tourism in the New Era.
2. Tourism and Internet of Things in the New Era
- Digital Tourism in the New Era.
- Tourism Promotion and Communication in the New Era.
- Consumer Behavior in Tourism in the New Era.
- Social Media Marketing of Tourism in the New Era.
- Smart Tourism in the Context of Tourism Information.
- Smart City Tourism.
- ICT in Tourism Experiences.
3. Tourism Policy, Planning, and Development
- Community Participation on Tourism Development.
- Impacts of Tourism Development to Local People.
- Role of Tourism Sector on SDGs.
- Opportunity and Challenge of Community Based Tourism.
- Experiences in “the 5 Super Priority” Tourism Destination in Indonesia.
4. Tourism and Hospitality Marketing
- Marketing Strategy of Community Based Tourism.
- Tourism Brand to Boost Destination Awareness.
- Tourism Branding: Concepts, Issues, and Practices.
- Societal Marketing.
5. Sustainable and Responsible Tourism
- Sustainable Tourism Development.
- Tourism Carrying Capacity Supporting Sustainable Tourism.
- Sustainable Island Tourism.
- Tourism and Climate Change.
6. Alternative Tourism
- Spiritual Tourism.
- Nomadic Tourism.
- Virtual tourism.
- Rural or Village Tourism.
- Wellness and Luxury Tourism.
- Gastronomy Tourism.
- Creative Tourism.
- MICE, Sport, and Festival Tourism
- Cultural and Heritage Tourism.
Dr. Sandiaga Uno
Minister of Tourism and Creative Economy Republic of Indonesia
Prof. Richard Butler
Emeritus Professor at The University of Strathclyde
Prof. Stefan Gössling
Professor at Lund University
Prof. Lisa Ruhanen
Professor at The University of Queensland
Prof. Tjokorda Oka Artha Ardana Sukawati
Vice Governor of Bali
Ganjar Pranowo, S.H., M.I.P.
Governor of Central Java
Prof. Sylvine Pickel
Professor at Angers University, French
Dr. Ploysri Porananond
Chiang Mai University, Thailand
Dr. Mihee Kang
GSTC Director for the Asia Pacific Region, South Korea
Mr. Nigel Mason
Managing Director Mason Adventures, Bali
Mr. Steve Noakes
Board of Director Ecolodges Indonesia, Australia
Prof. Ngurah Mahardika
Professor at Udayana University, Bali
|Types||Fees (include e-certificate)|
|Domestic Presenter||IDR 200.000|
|International Presenter||USD 15|
|Domestic Participant||IDR 100.000|
|International Participant||USD 10|
Article published in online proceeding pay extra: IDR 150.000 or USD 10
Selected article published in E-Journal of Tourism pay extra: IDR 1.500.000 or USD 100
Bank Name :
Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) Renon
Account Holder :
Anak Agung Putu Agung Suryawan Wiranatha
Account Number : 0106841434
Swift Code : BNINIDJARNN
*The Payment is non-refundable
*Fill payment confirmation form via your account